2017 Boise Scavenger Hunt
Saturday, September 16, 2017
10am start time
The Boise Scavenger Hunt is back and the challenges are BIGGER and BETTER then ever, sending teams racing around downtown Boise on foot in search of clues. Teams complete challenges at each destination and the first team to cross the finish line is crowned the winner!
Gather your tribe and join us for this unique game experience that’s sure to bring fun, laughs, and memories that you, your friends, and family will be talking about for a long time to come. Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams, and the Team Spirit Award (a.k.a. best dressed) is coming back too!
Two set of clues: Adult and Family Friendly.
Adults – $20
Children (ages 7-18) – $5
Family Pass (up to 6 ppl) – $60
Team Pass (up to 10 ppl) – $80
Children 6 and under are free
Space is limited – last year we sold out – so don’t delay and get your tickets today!
All proceeds support student scholarships at Lee Pesky Learning Center. Scholarship money helps students with learning disabilities receive specialized intervention services that help children and adults reach their full learning potential.
We are also looking for race day volunteers! Sign up to volunteer here
Here’s a little look back on all the fun we had in 2016…
Photos courtesy of Brooke Appa Photography
Rules & Details
- Race date: September 16, 2017.
- Race Start location: Basque Block (Between Capital and 6th on Grove)
- Team registration opens at 8:30am.
- Race start time is 10am SHARP.
- The Hunt is a race on foot or with mobility devices only. Bikes, cars, skateboards, and other recreational transport are not permitted.
- The Hunt takes around 2-2.5 hours to complete.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted during the Hunt.
- Water and snacks will be provided at the finish line.
- Teams must keep safety as your #1 priority, obeying all traffic laws and rules of any building or business you enter on the course.
- Secure bike parking will be available at the Basque Block from 8:30am-1pm on the day of the event.
- Free event parking provided by RMH Company: Free Parking Map (blue section ONLY – only valid from 8am-2pm on the day of the event)
- Teams must run the race together and there must be one adult on each team.
Bring a full, reusable water bottle for hydration during the event. (for each team member)
We highly recommend wearing sunscreen.
Each team needs a smartphone, as there are a couple of social media challenges that have teams posting videos and photos on Facebook. Please let me know if you do not have a cell phone and we can make other arrangements.
Wear sturdy walking shoes and dress for fall weather conditions.
Strollers and service animals are welcome.
This is an accessible event for all ages and abilities.
Snacks will be provided at the end of the race, please pack appropriately if you think you will need food along the course