2017 Boise Scavenger Hunt
Saturday, September 16, 2017
10 a.m. start time
2017 Boise Scavenger Hunt participants solved 16 clues to identify destinations in downtown Boise where they completed challenges which included a 130 foot bouncy house obstacle course, a football toss with BSU football players, and a Fronton challenge. The winning team finished in 11 minutes.
Family Friendly Team Winners:
Tied for 1st Place: Team Cami and Team Toni
2nd Place: Team Michelle
3rd Place: Team Jennifer
Adult Team Winners:
1st Place: Big Booty Lovers
2nd Place: Mission Improbable
3rd Place: IDK
All proceeds support student scholarships at Lee Pesky Learning Center. Scholarship money helps students with learning disabilities receive specialized intervention services that help children and adults reach their full learning potential.
Rules & Details
- Race date: September 16, 2017.
- Race Start location: Basque Block (Between Capital and 6th on Grove)
- Team registration opens at 8:30am.
- Race start time is 10am SHARP.
- The Hunt is a race on foot or with mobility devices only. Bikes, cars, skateboards, and other recreational transport are not permitted.
- The Hunt takes around 2-2.5 hours to complete.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted during the Hunt.
- Water and snacks will be provided at the finish line.
- Teams must keep safety as your #1 priority, obeying all traffic laws and rules of any building or business you enter on the course.
- Secure bike parking will be available at the Basque Block from 8:30am-1pm on the day of the event.
- Teams must run the race together and there must be one adult on each team.
Bring a full, reusable water bottle for hydration during the event. (for each team member)
We highly recommend wearing sunscreen.
Each team needs a smartphone, as there are many social media challenges that have teams posting videos and photos on Facebook. Please come prepared with a fully charged phone for the race.
Wear sturdy walking shoes and dress for fall weather conditions.
Strollers and service animals are welcome.
This is an accessible event for all ages and abilities.
Snacks will be provided at the end of the race, please pack appropriately if you think you will need food along the course