2017 date announcement – Saturday, September 16, 2017
Tickets go on sale May 31, 2017
Here's a little look back on all the fun we had in 2016...
The Boise Scavenger Hunt 2016 photo gallery is open until December 15th, 2016 and 20% of photo purchases go to support student scholarships at Lee pesky Learning Center.
Adults – $15
Children (ages 7-18) – $5
Family Pass (up to 4) – $30
Team Pass (up to 10) – $50
Children 6 and under are free
Purchase tickets by clicking here,
or call LPLC’s Boise office at (208)333.0008.
Rules & Details
- Race date: September 17, 2016.
- Race Start location: JUMP, 1000 W. Myrtle St.
- Team registration opens at 8:30am.
- Race start time is 10am SHARP.
- The Hunt is a race on foot or with mobility devices only. Bikes, cars, skateboards, and other recreational transport are not permitted.
- The Hunt takes around 2-2.5 hours to complete.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted during the Hunt.
- Water and snacks will be provided at the finish line.
- Teams must keep safety as your #1 priority, obeying all traffic laws and rules of any building or business you enter on the course.
- Secure bike parking will be available in the JUMP courtyard from 8:30am-1pm on the day of the event.
- Free event parking provided by RMH Company: Free Parking Map (blue section ONLY – only valid from 8am-2pm on the day of the event)
- Teams must run the race together and there must be one adult on each team.
Bring a full, reusable water bottle for hydration during the event. (for each team member)
We highly recommend wearing sunscreen.
Each team needs a smartphone, as there are a couple of social media challenges that have teams posting videos and photos on Facebook. Please let me know if you do not have a cell phone and we can make other arrangements.
Wear sturdy walking shoes and dress for fall weather conditions.
Strollers and service animals are welcome.
This is an accessible event for all ages and abilities.
Snacks will be provided at the end of the race, please pack appropriately if you think you will need food along the course