Start Date: ASAP
Applications accepted until filled
Lee Pesky Learning Center (LPLC) is seeking candidates for a full-time Advancement Director. The Advancement Director is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive advancement program that 1) builds LPLC brand awareness, 2) communicates with a wide variety of stakeholders to advance our standing as a thought leader in the field of learning and learning differences, 3) engages and stewards donors, 4) includes foundation grant writing, 5) secures major gifts from corporations and individuals, and 6) supports building our endowment fund for long-term sustainability.
- Education: A minimum of a 4-year college degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Work Experience: Five years in fundraising and/or public
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, donor tracking software (DonorPerfect preferred), Social media mass emailing platforms, and Basic HTML editing
To view the full announcement, click HERE!
- Complete the Application for Employment.
- Send these, a cover letter, and a resume to MScott@lplearningcenter.org, or fax to 208-333-0888.
Compensation commensurate with degree, experience, and skills.
Lee Pesky Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by state, federal, or local law.