Start Date: ASAP
Applications accepted until position is filled
Lee Pesky Learning Center (LPLC) is seeking candidates for a full-time evaluator/psychologist position. LPLC helps to assess students who learn differently. The evaluator/psychologist works with the Lead Evaluator to plan and carry out comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations. The evaluator is responsible for administering tests of information processing, academic skills, and self-regulation; scoring and interpreting the findings; writing reports; communicating with students, parents, and school personnel; and maintaining computer skills necessary to complete Center tasks. Ideal candidates are flexible and willing to learn and adhere to framework in which the Center conducts evaluations.
- Doctorate in clinical or school psychology (post-internship preferred)
- Licensed or license-eligible in Idaho
- Training/experience in administering psychological and educational tests
- Experience working in an educational or clinical setting
To view the full announcement, click HERE!
- Complete the Application for Employment and Evaluator Interview Questionnaire.
- Send these, a cover letter, and a resume to MScott@lplearningcenter.org, or fax to 208-333-0888.
Compensation commensurate with degree, experience, and skills.
Actual work schedule may fluctuate depending on client load and the evaluator’s availability.
Lee Pesky Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic projected by state, federal, or local law.