Professional Development for School Districts
For nearly twenty years, Lee Pesky Learning Center has provided high quality, research-based professional development services. We customize our trainings to meet the needs of school districts and individual schools.
- It is Not Just About the Program – Effective Lesson Delivery Techniques that Increase Student Engagement
- Implementing Your Reading Program Beyond the First Year
- Strategies to Support Students Who Struggle with Self-regulation
- School-wide Strategies for Teaching the Idaho Core Writing Standards Across ALL Content Areas (includes ISAT prep)
- Using the Reciprocal Teaching Model to Support Comprehension
- Developing Effective School-wide Intervention Systems and Instruction for Reading, Writing and Mathematics
- Using Data Boards Effectively and Efficiently
- Training for Paraprofessionals Delivering Reading Instruction
- Targeted Assessment Options for Math Intervention and Instructional Strategies for Teaching Number Sense, Fact Fluency, Place Value, Beginning Fractions, and Word Problems
- Using Math Story Mats to Teach Number Sense and ALL the Kindergarten Common Core Mathematics Standards
Lee Pesky Learning Center knows that every child does not learn the same way, nor is learning limited to the classroom. That’s why we create tools”” Lee Pesky Learning Center Innovations “” to help educators, parents, and care providers create meaningful learning experiences.
Explore all our learning tools at LPLCinnovations.org.