Resources for Early Childhood Educators:
- Resources for Early Educators : a list of preschool literacy, math, and self-regulation resources for parents and educators.
- CASEL: Supporting districts, schools, and states nationwide in social-emotional learning.
- IDAEYC: Idaho Association for the Education of Young Children; supporting Idaho’s early childhood communities, leaders, parents, providers, and educators.
- IdahoSTARS :IdahoSTARS offers scholarships, an array of specialized trainings, and advanced professional opportunities that help early childhood educators improve professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness.
- Reading Rockets :Information and resources on how young kids learn to read, why so many struggle, and how caring adults can help.
- Get ready to Read: Supporting educators, parents, and young children in the development of early literacy skills in the years before kindergarten.
- Skill Building Cards: Fun and Engaging literacy activities to try with your 3–5-year-old children at home or school.
- Transitioning to Kindergarten Kit: Transitioning to Kindergarten Toolkit includes practical and easy-to-use materials for administrators, pre-K teachers, childcare providers, kindergarten teachers, and parents to help enhance children’s transition to kindergarten.